Wednesday 24 July 2024

A delightful visit!








Yesterday, we ventured to somewhere that we’ve not been to before:

Lupton House, near Brixham.

This grade ll listed building is set in extensive parkland and has now been restored to a lovely venue for many events such as weddings and workshops. You can read more about Lupton House, here

Meanwhile, we found our way to the Coach House Cafe and the old courtyard …which is right up my street! Well, I wish it was!




I was in my element as a combination of plants and vintage bits presented themselves to me! 




It was simply delightful!




And I wandered…












I couldn’t come home empty handed but I was very good…I picked up a lovely Thyme plant. Just the one! 😁



No doubt we will call again as there aren’t many places like this in my area!









 



5 comments:

  1. A delight for the eyes wherever you look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely there. I can see why you would like it so much. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful that all is - absolutely delightful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely place for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)