Thursday 2 November 2023

Retail therapy…with the family!

 


I don’t really like to think about Christmas until my son’s birthday, in mid November, is over and done with! However, he invited me to go out for coffee today, along with his little boy, (who is 2 and a half years old), and Christmas immediately greeted us as we entered the building!



This is a place called ‘Jack’s Patch’, which is now part of the Otter Nurseries group. And I have to say that it has really improved since being taken over. 




After coffee and a long natter, putting the world to rights, we had a pleasant wander.




I wasn’t in the market for plants, today, but I did get plenty of idea for gifts and everything was beautifully displayed.







The ‘Wrendale’ is very popular this year….






          As are the William Morris designs…




There was plenty on offer if you’re stuck for a gift idea!





And finally, these slate signs and coasters caught my eye…



4 comments:

  1. They have some beautiful items on sale there. I would have been very tempted. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are meeting friends at a huge out of town nursery next week, they will be into Christmas, plus they have gifts clothes and a huge nursey area, the food is good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas alreadY? Soon it will be year round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little boy. Christmas is so magical for them. It's so nice to catch up with family.
    There are some lovely Christmas things on offer. I noticed a few Dalmatians on some of them, always a draw for me after 30-odd years of having them. I like the slate coasters, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)