Sunday 5 November 2023

Tagging along…







When I was doing the vintage fairs, quite a while ago, especially when the Christmas fairs were held, the halls were quite a sight! 




Reds, greens and golds, were the dominant colours and everything was so bright, colourful, enticing and inspiring, shouting out, ‘Buy me!’ 






I loved doing those fairs and I’d take along my offerings and try to display them to show off their very best side!






And as well as my vintage fabrics, I sold loads of these Christmas themed tags.





I only have 13 remaining and so recently, I decided to team them with some vintage fabrics with a few modern fabrics added to the mix.






I also think that they make lovely gifts for a crafter!




And not only that, quite often I’ll leave something on my work desk for ages, just because I find it so inspiring. And quite often it’s almost too good to want to take apart and use!





So what do you get in these delightful packs?

You get:

* A lovely tag with a selection of 4 vintage trims…according to the photo.  Approx one yard of each trim.

* A fat quarter of modern, cotton fabric as on the left of the photo, measuring approx 22 x 18 ins.

* 8 small pieces of vintage and modern fabrics. These measure 4 ins x 4 ins or 
slightly smaller. 






And as with all of my eBay sales, I always put in a little something ‘ extra’ as a surprise, thank you! 😁






Anyway…I’ve had fun putting these together in the hope that someone might love them as much as I do!




        You’ll find my Christmas gift tags and fabrics 

     here




 

4 comments:

  1. They're so pretty and perfect I would never bring myself to use them. Rather a shame, that:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully colourful and festive post. The packs look and sound lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those all look lovely! I hope they sell well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics and trims are just lovely. I just wish I was any good at sewing. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)