Wednesday 25 October 2023

Waffling!


I’ve not really known what to do with myself these last few days..’ Out of sorts’ is how I’d describe it! 

Should I sew? Should I do some scrapbooking? Should I start on Christmas? I decided that I’d start on the latter…and make some simple Christmas cards.

And then I thought I’d browse through the Christmas fabric, online, completely forgetting that I actually sell fabric!  I mean, how daft is that? 

Next…blank cards and envelopes…must find some of those…uh oh…completely forgetting that I had enough in my room to make some simple cards. 



Anyway, I pulled myself together, came to my senses and started to gather a few bits and pieces. And then I also remembered that last year I treated myself to some lovely papers from Cambridge Imprint. Whether I’d use them, I couldn’t decide… but they sure do inspire!






And that’s where I am right now…so watch this space! 😁

 

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your progress on whatever. It's annoying when you can't decide what to do. I dither so much sometimes that I don't get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be that time of year, I haven't been able to decide what to make, I have everything I need in my stash to make loads of things, but the desire is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waffling is one of life’s great pleasures. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those papers are lovely, I look forward to seeing what you make with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)