Friday 23 June 2023

That wall!



 


This grotty wall was a bit of an eyesore when we moved in!

What to do?



Luckily, I just happened to know someone who could remedy this! My lovely daughter!




    And so the fun began on Wednesday…






And here we are… Helen’s work has certainly added character to what was a dull area in the garden. I spend a great deal of time here, sowing, potting, pottering etc and it’s now a very cheery, happy place! I’m delighted!




I’m just waiting for my Sweet Peas to burst into bloom ..the finishing touches to this lovely place!






2 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful - your daughter is very talented and it has totally transformed the area. Look forward to seeing the sweet peas in bloom too. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful and so cheerful too, a lovely place to sit in the evening and enjoy the wall and the garden:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)