Friday 24 March 2023

You can’t beat a lovely book! πŸ“– πŸ“• πŸ“š




I recently acquired three, delightful books!

The first one was a gift and it really is a little gem! Entitled, ‘Garden Birds’, it has the most lovely prints, all made from linocuts….













The second one is a garden planner, also a gift, and one of the best garden planners that I’ve had. As well as being delightfully illustrated, there’s plenty of room to make notes. I always have a notebook by my side when I’m watching ‘Gardeners World’ or indeed any other gardening programme.














Finally, I came across this one, ‘A Garden Anthology’, which features work from 80 of the most celebrated gardeners. I’m looking forward to getting stuck into this one! A definite,’coffee table’ book that can be dipped into whenever one desires!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)