Tuesday 28 March 2023

Sowing! 🌱 🌱 🌱





Over the weekend, I gathered together my seed packets, plant labels etc etc…in readiness for the seed sowing season…





The great ‘SOW AND GROW’ of 2023 has begun!




I have far too many seeds but these are my favourites…the packets are just too good to throw away.

These are from the Kew Gardens shop…

 


       And I love them!



A while ago, unable to find a decent container for seed storage, I made my own from an old shoe box and sorted them thus…



 I also have a couple of these lovely tins…in which it keep labels, lolly sticks etc..




Added to this, some, ‘too good to use’ plant markers, from Etsy…





Whilst I was busily sowing, my trusty other half was putting up my rusty letters. 





So a fine afternoon was had by all.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)