Monday 22 April 2013

The lovely Vintage Bazaar! ;-)



On Saturday, we were part of this fab fair!

The Vintage Bazaar, is now a firmly established fair which takes place

quite frequently, in the town of Frome.




There was so much to catch one's eye...and to empty ones purse!!








My favourite is always this beautiful stall, packed full

of the most lovely plants and gardenalia.

Simply stunning!








It was a lovely day; the crowds poured in!

Oh and this week...

Mr S and I will mainly be playing :



;-)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sal...wonderful photos as always!
    I hope that you won't mind if I link your post to my Facebook page as I never got a chance to take photos of everybodys stalls this time?!
    Love Amanda (Shabby Chick) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to meet you and your Mr on Sat! Hope you had a lovely time in Wells ... M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photos Sal. Thank you so much. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah my eyes are dizzy with the loveliness of it all! I wouldn't know where to start if I was there but I must say that game board took my eye immediately - I love the detail where those at the bottom of the ladders are a bit sad! Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)