Saturday 3 August 2024

Thursdays!



Thursdays …how I love them! William day!
And so we usually spend some time doing ‘Art on the kitchen table’!



         

Today, we made some owls….with a little help, of course….twit twoo!




Art with a three year old has to be thought about, carefully, as his attention span is quite short.
But he loves doing it.





We’ve made caterpillars…



Snails…



Boats…



And fish…







And he has a special board in his kitchen to display his lovely creations!




I always ask him what he’d like to do the next time he comes…this week he said…

‘ I WANT TO DO FLAMINGOES,’

😁


4 comments:

  1. I love them! Great fun had by all with excellent results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colourful and creative and how nice that he has his own display board. It makes me sad when parents don't acknowledge their children's efforts by pinning them up. One woman I met said that she took a photograph of her child's work - 'and that will do.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I guess it’s the infant teacher in me! I’m a huge one for creativity and over the years we’ve sucked it out of our children, I think. It’s important to display it and I know that it has provided much conversation already. Anyway…no time for this…I have to research flamingoes! 😂😂😂

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)