Wednesday 3 July 2024

Sedum



This was meant to be a post about Sedum but I’ve noticed that my ‘Peace’  rose is going mad right now! The blooms are stunning! 

And now moving on to the Sedum…




The bowl of Sedum that I planted quite some time ago, now has character! I’ve let it do its own thing!

Here it is over a year ago…





I’ve never really got into Sedum but then I wandered around the church yard where we used to live, and I noticed that the old, stone walls were full of different types of Sedum.





We don’t have stone walls with gaps and cracks, here, but we do have old sinks!








And I’m finding the Sedum quite fascinating!




Sedum is so easy to grow from cuttings. All of these plants in my photos were once tiny cuttings.






 

5 comments:

  1. Sedums are rather overlooked, but very interesting. Your Peace rose is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace is indeed a beautiful rose. I do like sedums - I had a pot at home once but sadly lost them somehow. They look wonderful in your sinks. I really must plant more both at home and in Herefordshire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sedum are nice but the Peace rose is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Peace rose is looking glorious as do the sedum but in a different way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty flowers! I've never heard of Sedum before. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)