Monday 8 April 2024

Garden bits!




All it ever does is rain, here in South Devon. It’s crazy! Everything in the garden is sopping wet and I think that most of the garden is now classed as a bog garden! So much so that when I saw some Primula plants for sale, ‘ideal for a bog garden’, I bought them, recently.

However, as you can see in the photo above, the red Azalea, which we inherited when we moved here, has really taken pride of place in our front garden…it is stunning!






Along with the Pieris, it’s looking really good at the moment.



And in the back garden, the lovely Acer is doing its bit to enhance the surroundings.






The Weeping Willow, over the arch, is another lovely sight.…






Meanwhile..l always find fungi in the garden..and two of these popped up a few days ago…it’s some kind of Oyster Fungi, I believe.




 

2 comments:

  1. Your colour in both your gardens are stunning, I do love the willow over the arch, brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed this year that the Pieris are particularly colourful. They must like having constantly wet feet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)