Tuesday 18 July 2023

Planting!



 


I’ve been busy planting, today; a lovely selection of plants arrived first thing this morning. I tend have my favourite online nurseries to which I return again and again. Quality plants, well packed and a speedy delivery!

This particular order came from ‘Shire Plants’ and I’m well impressed with their service.


As well as growing plants, choosing plants is also a hobby of mine! And so here is my selection:





Lavandula angustifolia 'Hidcote Pink' (Pink Lavender); Alchemilla mollis (Lady's Mantle); Veronica gentianoides;
Silene dioica 'Gold Leaf' Primula japonica 'Apple Blossom’;
Centaurea dealbata ( Cornflower)



 Silene dioica 'Gold Leaf'; Briza media (Quaking Grass)Phlox subulata 'McDaniel's Cushion'; Saponaria ocymoide;                          Saponaria ocymoides 'Alba'Primula japonica 'Miller's Crimson' .






Ah! That’s better! And they’ll soon settle into their new abode! 





Shire Plants can be found here


1 comment:

  1. It's very satisfying settling in new plants and admiring them as they grow and spread. You have a lovely selection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)