Friday 31 March 2023

Precious people!

I often think how lucky I am to have both of my children living fairly close to me. I have many friends whose children are scattered all over the world and they rely on Skype/Zoom/ FaceTime calls and only manage to see their children and grandchildren once or twice a year. 




I thought about this, yesterday, as I had a lovely morning with my daughter. A simple coffee morning/ get together with plenty of nattering thrown in! You can’t beat it! And we put the world to rights! As Helen is very creative, she enthuses about her work as well as how the children are progressing at school.



Similarly, I often see Nich and we talk ‘until the cows come home’ as they say! The obvious subject right now, is football and the club that we support, Torquay United. We also share a love of all things historical, books…and gardening!

Last night, my mind travelled back to the days when they were both very young. 



Here’s Helen, she’s not yet three and I’m expecting Nich. This was on one of our trips to Torcross!



And here’s Nich, he’s three years old and this was taken at Preston beach, South Devon.


                                                   How time flies!



     Helen now has two lovely children.

    


                  Nich has a son.


And there’s not a day goes by when I don’t feel so very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)