Saturday 24 July 2021

This week in the garden…



This little area is now finished and adds another interest to the garden. I’m really 
 happy with the calming  colours. The only thing is that I can’t remember 
the variety of rose that was planted last year by the fence! So watch this space!

 

            Meanwhile…



                Our pond continues to delight…





      
And even more so when an unexpected guest drops in for a visit…and this one was a big one!






            Meanwhile…lovely things are dotted around…a perennial sweet pea…


A

    
          A stunning Hydrangea paniculata…




     
          Hypericum teamed with Cosmos…




           Ageratum…a real success from seed this year…



      
          And a Streptocarpus that I allow to have the summer in my potting place…




I’m not sure how this happened but I’ve two Fuchsia varieties growing out of one pot…oh well..sums me up really!




                And a reminder that I need to sow seeds!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)