Wednesday 12 May 2021

Raised bed love!

 


I’m pretty new to raised bed gardening but I have to say that I’m quite enjoying it! πŸ˜„





We have five raised beds, which my other half made for me a couple of years ago...and he did them properly...so they are sturdy and nice and deep. 



 You would, of course, think that five would be plenty! 🀣




In one, I have Rhubarb, Strawberries, Roses, Onions....and Nasturtiums!




In another, I have Sweet Peas, Pot Marigolds...and Nasturtiums.





In another, I have Mangetout, Radish, Sweetcorn, Lettuce, Dwarf Sunflowers ...and Nasturtiums!







And in another... I have Dahlias, Sweet Williams, Cosmos, Gladioli, Penstemon, Sunflowers, Sweet Peas in the middle...and...yes, you’ve guessed...Nasturtiums!






I’ve planted Nasturtiums in every bed as I thought they’d look lovely trailing over the ends!

And as for five raised beds...I think I need more..and this has now been negotiated! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘

1 comment:

  1. I have ordered the timber, screws, soil and...
    Oh yes, Nasturtiums 🀣

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)