Friday 5 March 2021

Promise!

 


      I looked at the old wheelbarrow just a week ago...it promised much!




               And here we are, a week on...and the Tulips have made an appearance...




     But the real stars of the show, this winter/early spring, have been,
     without a doubt....the Hellebores....




    I did ‘splash out’ and I added two new ones to my small collection..

    One was ‘Sally’s Shell’, above.
   
     It had to be done with a name like that!




      The area where these are ‘hanging out’ has so much promise.

      It’s part shade, part sun and has a woodland appeal.

      I’m gradually adding whatever I think best fits.




      Meanwhile, there is so much promise around the garden...little signs 

      of what’s to come...








3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, so much promise indeed, your garden is looking gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyful!

    Lovely!

    Beautiful!

    Still snow covered here, but thinking ahead...

    🌸🌺🌷🌸🌺🌷🌸

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hellebores, especially the double/triple ones.It's so good to see little heads popping up all over the garden now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)