Saturday 20 March 2021

Ballyrobert Gardens



It’s amazing how some companies are super organised and perfection is

the order of the day, whereas others are very laid back and offer a ‘couldn’t care less’

attitude. More and more during the past year, I’ve used online shopping, mostly for

groceries or gardening items. It’s been an eye opener!



Being a gardener and not being able to do my very frequent visits to 

nurseries/ garden centres, a good online service is vital to me and, not long ago,

I came across this wonderful place: Ballyrobert Gardens.

 ‘Oooh!’ I thought to myself. ‘ It might be nice to visit’. 

You know..a pleasant afternoon’s jolly jaunt!  I soon realised that it would be quite 

a jaunt as it’s actually in Northern Ireland and I’m in South Devon! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚





     So, I did the next best thing. I sat down with a cuppa and I browsed...





After another cuppa, I realised that my basket was full-ish!

So, I took the plunge and hit the purchase button. 

Like one does!




I couldn’t believe my eyes when two days later the plants arrived!

And well packed, healthy plants they were too.

An amazing service!





Of course, you know what I did!
πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘




Yes, I made a return trip and found some more plants

that I knew my garden badly needed. 

I need plants in my life!




 

I only wish that I could visit and wend my way

along this driveway.

Until then...the kettle is on! 😁

You too can join me in having a cuppa and browse right...
 

Enjoy! 

Three cheers for Ballyrobert Gardens
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!!!!

    What a lovely visit, that would be!

    But next best..... Ordering and finding them, to be a wonderful company to do business with!!!!!!! -smile-

    🌺🌸🌷🌸🌺🌷🌸

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)