Sunday 22 March 2020

Mothering Sunday brings a day outside.






You might think that these are any old tins!
But oh no!
My seed packets were all in a muddle...so I soon sorted that!
Annual, Half Hardy Annual, Biennial, Perennial and not forgetting
Vegetables and Herbs.

Job done!

So let’s take a look and see what else is going on...



I had a lovely surprise when my Marsh Marigolds came out to greet me this morning





And this very welcome gift arrived at my door.


So, I’ve been mostly... 




...working at the raised beds in the most lovely of

surroundings and with the birds singing all around me.










Some seeds have been sown.

Meanwhile...it’s Fritillary time! I love this one in its mossy pot...















Elsewhere...the Cowslips are always  a welcome sight.





And the Hellebore, one of my favourites, just quietly get on 
with their task, which is ...to look beautiful.









                                    Moles in the garden already? Whatever next!








A purple Primula poses, prettily.




And a pink Primrose is peacefully poised.

But of course that’s not all!

This very long running series will be continued!





4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and a real reward for all of your hard work out there. I'll look forward to seeing more through the spring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful - the perfect antidote to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely - the perfect antidote to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like spring is well and truly blooming in your garden xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)