Monday 21 October 2013

Somerset 'goings ons'! ;-)




Yesterday, we found ourselves in the middle of a food festival!

And a very colourful one it was too!

We were on a flying visit to Wells, in Somerset.






I especially loved this wonderful display of locally grown veg.

And how about this for candle holders?





This lady was selling various chutneys.





We had our usual Sunday morning walk around the beautiful cathedral

and by the side of the moat.

There are little touches of autumn creeping in... but it was a very warm

day indeed!











Wells National Trust Shop...one of the prettiest !






On Saturday, we took part in The Vintage Bazaar,  Frome, 

where it was lovely to catch up with old friends,enjoy a bit of banter

and take in the display of vintage delights!

Thanks to Lizzie and Clare for yet another great VB!





2 comments:

  1. Wells always looks lovely!
    And lovely to see you at the Vintage Bazaar too....
    Love Amanda (Shabby Chick) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cor, what a colourful spread! I doubt I'll be buying an chutney this year as I have too much of my own to finish, but now I know where to go if I do run low. Wells looks beautiful, and what a stunning cathedral!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)