Friday 29 March 2013

Four days off! ;-)






Here's wishing everyone a very Happy Easter! ;-)

Having been very busy with my teaching, just lately,

I now find myself with four days off and am looking forward to the break!




On Monday, we'll be at this lovely fair:

The Homespun Fair at Portscatho.

 It is always one of our favourites.




I've made some lovely new patchwork packs especially for the occasion.



All of the 'usual suspects' will be there at Portscatho.

Today, we met up with some of them in Totnes.

Lesley,  (of  'This 'n That on the road ' fame) will be taking her

assortment of vintage wares, which I know will be a real treat!

And Amanda, who was at Totnes market today, will

be wending her way to Cornwall with her car full of delights!!

Do come and say hello if you are in  or near Portscatho on

Bank Holiday Monday... 10.00 til 3pm.








But before any of that happens, I have an Easter Egg hunt

 to plan, for a little visitor who is coming to see us, on Easter Sunday!

;-)




4 comments:

  1. Have a good weekend and have special fun with a certain little one and the Easter Egg Hunt.
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Easter full of special moments and lovely family times
    Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely to see you today!
    Your patchwork packs look very pretty!
    And I've spotted a special little basket for that special little someone to collect her eggs into!
    Happy Easter Sal!
    Love Amanda (Shabby Chick) xxx
    ps...hahaha the comment moderation asks for 'DitPea'...yep that's me!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited about a couple of FQ's I bought from you in Portscatho today (which I'll be adding to some scrappy quilts) thank you! I hope you have a successful fair and look forward to seeing you again soon. In the mean time I may have to try and keep away from your lovely website, haha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)