Saturday 6 February 2021

The Birthday... πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯³



It’s birthday time!

Or was, yesterday!

And what a lovely day!

A few cards came my way...









       Five, separate deliveries of flowers, found their way to my front door...!







              A cream tea hamper arrived the day before....yum!



With this....Nich knows my passion for footy!




   And talking of books.... I had a further, fab pile of reading...







 



       Biscuits...



Sweets....


        And a beautiful, Wrendale wallet/ notebook...


     

      Plus three Emma Bridgewater tea towels...




And some perfume...





       All that ...as well as Skyping the family plus a meal cooked

       for me by loving husband.  

       What more could a girl want?πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)