Thursday 24 December 2020

Seeing a Christmas hare!




I’ve admired the work of Vanessa Bowman for quite some time 
and have been waiting for the right moment to do a blog post..

Well, the moment has arrived! 

Today, an early morning visit to Wolborough cemetery, 
with Nich, brought quite a surprise!
                         
We disturbed a hare...which bounded off down the path 
before we could think ‘photo opportunity’! 

I’ve not seen a hare in years! Such a fine sight! 

Made my day! 


I think that the above picture has a ‘Wolborough’ touch to it.


Here are some other lovely pieces of art by the same artist:











 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I have just discovered you and love your blog. Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks and the very same to you, PKBrandon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)