Tuesday 24 November 2020

Greenhouse goings ons.. and more!




          There’s nothing like a fine sight in the greenhouse...to get one’s

          gardening enthusiasm stirred up a little.




             Generally, this occurs around February, for me.....until now!





I put all of my Fuchsias and Geraniums into the 
greenhouse in October, when they seemed well
past their best. But they’ve now gone mad in the
flowering dept....we’ve had a relatively warm autumn here
in South Devon.




So it’s all looking lush and healthy.
Foxgloves are doing well along with some
Cowslips which I grew from saved seed.

I’ve also sown some Sweet Peas and will sow more in 
Feb/March.

I’ve Sedum, grown from cuttings, Wallflowers, Penstemons 
and also some pots with radish in them



                     It’s been a strange old autumn, indeed it has! 😁




I have roses in bloom!

It’s November!









         This particular rose, above, is called ‘ For Your Eyes Only...

         It’s in its ninth month of flowering!  Isn’t that incredible?



                         And yesterday...a treat... as I walked out to find 

                          this lovely Hebe, in bloom again.




                         A very fine autumn, indeed !




 

1 comment:

  1. Not the prettiest rose in the garden though😘

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)