Sunday 20 September 2020

Streptocarpus.



                                                I give you the Streptocarpus.

                           Aren’t they lovely? I’ve had them for a couple of years.
                           However, although I say houseplant, these three plants 
                           have spent their time, since April, in my potting area
                           ....and boy, have they been wonderful!







Many years ago, as a young teacher in Surrey, I was given 
one of these plants as a present at the end of a summer term
and I kept it for years! This particular plant had a purple
flower and coincidentally, the child’s name was Sally.

Hopefully, I can keep these going for quite some time!



I’m no Streptocarpus expert but if you want to find out more then 
click here






1 comment:

  1. I recall having them when I was quite young. Anti-biotics cleared them up a treat.🤣

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)