Sunday 30 August 2020

Proper job!



 

                               I would be lost without my greenhouse. 

                               Apart from at my first house, which had a tiny garden,

                               I’ve always had a greenhouse...and that means many 

                               years of joy....pleasure....delight! 



                              Last weekend, I cleared out my greenhouse, as my

                              other half offered to give it a good, old spruce up...

                              inside and out..and thoroughly...he even took out 

                              some of the glass. I could almost hear my greenhouse

                              chuckling to itself, in sheer ecstasy! Must’ve been 

                              like going to a beauty parlour and having the full

                              treatment...five star treatment at that!

                       

 

                              After that, the gravelled area was given a few more bags 

                              of gravel; the Belfast sinks were emptied and re- filled; 

                              and various containers were emptied, re- filled and  

                              put into position. One happy greenhouse...

                              and one happy owner.

                              ‘Proper job,’ as we say, here in Devon! 😁

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)