Friday 31 July 2020





I love the gentleness of this beautiful Dahlia.
I think it’s called ‘Pink Magic’.

Did you know that the Dahlia is a genus of plants native to 
Mexico and Central America? 

Did you also know that the Dahlia is a member of the Asteraceae family?

Did you know that its garden relatives include the Sunflower,
Daisy, Chrysanthemum and Zinnia?

And did you know that there are 42 species of Dahlia?

Well it doesn’t matter if you didn’t know any of that...because..

You do now!
😀


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes I love Dahlias. I used to love going to the Dahlia gardens near where I used to live, they were amazing. I don't have any in this garden, but I certainly hope to remedy that in the future. Thank you for the 'did you know...' as that was really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)