Sunday 8 April 2012

Busy, busy, busy! ;-)



I hope that everyone is having a lovely Easter Sunday?!

It's been a very,very busy weekend for me!

On Friday, I went to footy with Nich's lovely girlfriend, Lizzie,

to see the mighty Gulls... win...yet again! ;-)

(So considerate of Nich to find a girl who likes footy!! ;-)

On Saturday, Meggy came to visit...she keeps on bringing those oldies,

Helen and Ben, with her....but I'll forgive her!

And today, my mum and dad came to Sunday lunch.

I just managed to sneak outside with my camera, whilst cooking lunch!

I love the spring time and the treasures which it brings along !





And, of course, a few gifts were exchanged.




And tomorrow.. it's off to Portscatho!

I'm so looking forward to that!

;-)



3 comments:

  1. Lovely photo's just look at those beautiful flowers and colours. Have a great time tomorrow at the fair, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful colours in the garden! I can't wait to see what the summer months bring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful colours in the garden! I can't wait to see what the summer months bring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)