Sunday 25 January 2009

Noteboxes

Obviously these didn't sell too well in W.H.Smith, this year!
Another 25 % off, on top of this, would've been even better!! LOL ;-)

So I snapped them up!
Pencil rulers.
I'm always on the look out for a bargain... and these are ideal to complete my next 'easy' idea ;-)


Setting to work, I gathered together some beautiful K&Co Amy Butler scrapbook papers (not quite as brightly coloured this time); chipboard;prima flowers; a small, empty box ; scissors...


And this well used, little gadget which I love...great for rounding off corners.
My lipstick, pen drive and this corner rounder are the three little things I most love!

I'm going mostly blues and greys today,for a change..with the odd touch of pale pink and green.
Cover the large piece of chipboard, with paper.
From the small box lid, cut off one side .
Stick one to the other.
Decorate.

Pop in your pencil and papers.
Hey presto..noteboxes



That's all there is to it!

12 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I'm looking for some nice paper... any ideas where I can't buy some in Exeter?? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so productive. You must be up crafting all night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and what gorgeous colours you have used, well done, I love the idea of your Corner Rounder, now where could I find one of those useful little things, off to have a think

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must definitely have a go at making one of these. Very simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh! You've been craft crazy recently, you put me to shame. I bet there's no stopping you when you get going. I know someone else like that, goes by the name of Lesley at Lesleys creations! Thank you for the award, there are so many people I'd like to pass it on to, I dont' know what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sal those are fab, I would never have thought to do that. You are so clever! I have posted about my memo boards new home so you can see it in my room :) I love all the papers and goodies you use, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy, beautiful as always. There's an award on my blog for you.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're lovely!! What a good idea, you give inspiration & ideas to us all! Beautiful papers!

    Happy Crafting : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh... missed this post... these are brilliant x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)