Saturday 12 April 2008

A Saturday treat........Orange Tree, Exeter ........ ( where else?!)


Guess where I've been today ?! There's a clue ;-)

Like I once said before...old and new, side by side, each getting on with their daily life.
We were feeling rather fruity today so whilst my dear DH went to the 'Apple' shop, I opted for 'Orange'.

Today, I'm going to take you inside 'Orange Tree' for a bit of cyber, retail therapy.

I drooled as I walked around. The very nice salesman allowed me to 'snap' to my hearts content.
Not only do I want this chair..I want the monkey as well ;-)


Lots of basketware, wicker etc. I bought a green basketware trug.
Fun tableware...

Even in the midst of all these lovely fripperies , she can't bring herself to smile, can she?!



More comfy chairs...


Tick tock...

A good selection of Emma Bridgewater pottery...

Bling bling...

All the usual Kidston treats...

And after that, I was so worn out that I needed to find a suitable place for 'refreshments'!

15 comments:

  1. ooooh I was spending when I looked through your post just then!, the chairs are lovely and all those lovely treats too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats my kind of shop. Look at all that Emma Bridewater! I wish we had a shop like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - if I ever get down to Exeter again, that place is on my 'to do' list! It looks fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a lovely shop. I am sure I would have spent a few bob in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sal
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    I think I have brought material from your eBay shop in the past:-)
    Nice to find your blog.
    Take care,
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a fantastic shop

    April xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sal
    My head swivelled in the Exeter direction as we whizzed past at high speed yesterday on our way home. I must persuade Mr C & C that we need some retail therapy next time we are down in wonderful Devon. Especially if you have wonderful emporiums like The Orange Tree. We didn't even get to Dart Valley Farm which is a favourite stop off..

    Love
    Michelex

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I need to come and visit...your retail shopping is far better than up here!!!
    I love that westie dog cushion thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you buy anything Sal, or were you too busy taking photos? The Orange Tree looks like my kinda shop. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG - I must go there when I get back - especially for the Emma Bridgewater china!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo! My husband has been working in Exeter for the last 2 weeks. He never said there was shops like this! I've obviously not trained him very well! Fab shop. Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a shop! I'd move in! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG what a fab shop...Tell me will you be carrying Bell Bottoms in your shop..let me know..Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  15. great site did you know that orange tree now has an online shop the address is www.theorangetree.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! ;-)