These vintage embroidery (on linen) ebay 'finds' are rather cute..not what I was looking for mind you but they kind of appealed to me. The seller thought they were 1950s ish.
As yet,I'm not sure what to do with them !
Frame them? Use them to make something?
(They measure approx 17 inches by 8 inches.)
Meanwhile...thank you to Twiggy...
for a lovely award, this evening!
Apparently, I have to nominate at least 7 of my favourite blogs and pass on the award.
Please take accept this award from me and ...
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received your award .
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put the links of those blogs on to your blog.
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them!